RE-CONNECTING AFRICA’S TRANSPORT SECTOR
GET FACE-TO-FACE AND DIGITAL ACCESS TO STRATEGIC CONTENT AND INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS OVER 2 DAYS
Transport Evolution Africa – reimagined.
Transport Evolution Africa returns to bring the industry a live meeting space to get together, re-connect and share updates on activities over the past 18 months and future expansions plans.
The event will include a focus day on road networks and corridors on the 29 November and the discussions on the 30 November will include the updates of future expansion plans of African ports and rail projects as well as preparing the transport sector for the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) implementation and building robust logistic corridors.
Contact Natalie Kruger on +27 21 700 5506 to discuss your involvement at this year’s event.
4 hybrid events under 1 roof: Get flexible access to our curated content
29 November 2021
IMBIZO ‘21 will accelerate the momentum to achieve infrastructure priorities that will help improve the economic wellbeing of Southern Africa. Your booking includes attendance to either IMBIZO 21 OR Roads Evolution Forum on 29 November.
29 November 2021
Roads Evolution Forum is an interactive, educational and networking platform to explore insights on the latest developments and technologies associated with the design, construction and maintenance of roads on the continent.
ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE FOCUS DAY
30 November 2021
Transport Evolution Africa will be a one-day high level Forum focused on the AfCFTA, project updates, port and transport corridor expansion plans and global shipping expectations/trends
30 November 2021
Celebrating excellence! This leading industry event provides the platform to recognise, reward and celebrate the success women transforming the transport sector.
What to expect in 2021
event: giving you digital access to the live event
Senior-level live and digital attendees
ROAD EVOLUTION FROUM & SHOWCASE (FOCUS DAY)
- What challenges does Africa face for future mobility
- Discuss the reality of road network integration across Africa
- How do countries manage the linkages of cross border roads successfully
- Which road networks projects are a priority for rehabilitation investment
- How do we secure our roads to support logistic chains
TRANSPORT EVOLUTION AFRICA
- How will the AfCFTA change the course of the transport networks in Africa?
- Tariff liberalisation and closing the revenue gap for African countries
- Ports expansion projects and investment requirements
- Global container performance index update
- African railway networks expansion plans
- Greening of logistical chains through technologies
New in 2021!
- HYBRID EVENT OFFERING: with international travel still limited, you can access the event digitally
- ROADS & CORRIDOR FOCUS: Roads Evolution Africa forum will focus on the African road networks that carry US$200 billion of trade
- IMBIZO 21: Dr Ramakopa will discuss priority Priority projects in South Africa. SADU countries will present their priority projects to investors
- WOMEN IN TRANSPORT AWARDS: An award dinner to celebrate and reward the women transforming the sector
“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform” Diane Mariechild
WOMEN IN TRANSPORT AWARDS KEYNOTE ADDRESS
We’re delighted to announce that Nompumelelo Dweba-Kwetana, newly appointed Port Manager for the Port of Durban, will be the keynote speaker at this year’s Women in Transport Awards to be held in Durban on the 30 November 2021.
No doubt, Nompumelelo is an inspiration to all women working within the sector and we are delighted that she will be sharing her journey with us at the Awards evening.
NOMINATIONS OPEN UNTIL
ALIGN YOUR BRAND WITH EXCELLENCE
“Well done to the team. This was my first experience of the event and was impressed, made good contacts and look forward to further involvement.”
“Excellent content covered at the conference, It is an event not to be missed, by both Rail and Port professionals.”
“It was a privilege to have participated at the 2017 forum. Being able to hear about the outstanding projects taking place all over the continent and having the opportunity to share our experience was wonderful. Congratulations to all of you for organizing such exchange of ideas.”
“It was a pleasure participating in the event. Thanks for the opportunity to share our views and make a contribution towards the improvement of our regional corridors.”
Latest industry news
A look back at 2019
A detailed set of enhanced health and safety measures to ensure the successful integration of exhibitions and events post-COVID-19.