RE-CONNECTING AFRICA’S TRANSPORT SECTOR
THE REGION’S FIRST LIVE TRANSPORT EVENT IN 20 MONTHS IS ONLY DAYS AWAY
Book your seat and earn 2 category 1 CPD points
awarded by SAICE!
Transport Evolution Africa – reimagined.
In less than two weeks, the transport sector will be re-connecting in Durban, for the first LIVE event for the sector since the beginning of 2020.
Transport Evolution Africa, which also encompasses Roads Evolution Forum & Showcase will be bringing together over 50 expert industry speakers from companies such as The Department of Transport, Kwa-Zulu Natal and Gauteng, SANRAL, Gautrain Management Agency, Transnet, Namport, Cross Border Road Agency, Mobility Advisors, and Frost & Sullivan to discuss the key issues the industry is currently facing and what opportunities lie ahead for 2022.
Contact Natalie Kruger on +27 21 700 5506 to discuss your involvement at this year’s event. All COVID-19 safety protocols will be observed.
United Nations, Namibia
H.E. Ashraf Salman
AUR Capital, Egypt
Gautrain Management Agency, South Africa
Department of Transport, South Africa
Afreximbank, Southern Africa
Ninan Ommen Biju
World Bank, Singapore
Transnet National Ports Authority, South Africa
Transnamib and President, SARA, Namibia
Transnet, South Africa
3 hybrid events under 1 roof: Get flexible access to our curated content – safely!
29 November 2021
Roads Evolution Forum is an interactive, educational and networking platform to explore insights on the latest developments and technologies associated with the design, construction and maintenance of roads on the continent.
30 November 2021
Transport Evolution Africa will be a one-day high level Forum focused on the AfCFTA, project updates, port and transport corridor expansion plans and global shipping expectations/trends
30 November 2021
Celebrating excellence! This leading industry event provides the platform to recognise, reward and celebrate the success women transforming the transport sector.
What to expect in 2021
event: giving you digital access to the live event
Senior-level live and digital attendees
ROAD EVOLUTION FROUM & SHOWCASE (FOCUS DAY)
- What challenges does Africa face for future mobility
- Discuss the reality of road network integration across Africa
- How do countries manage the linkages of cross border roads successfully
- Which road networks projects are a priority for rehabilitation investment
- How do we secure our roads to support logistic chains
TRANSPORT EVOLUTION AFRICA
- How will the AfCFTA change the course of the transport networks in Africa?
- Tariff liberalisation and closing the revenue gap for African countries
- Ports expansion projects and investment requirements
- Global container performance index update
- African railway networks expansion plans
- Greening of logistical chains through technologies
New in 2021!
- HYBRID EVENT OFFERING: with international travel still limited, you can access the event digitally
- ROADS & CORRIDOR FOCUS: Roads Evolution Africa forum will focus on the African road networks that carry US$200 billion of trade
- WOMEN IN TRANSPORT AWARDS: An award dinner to celebrate and reward the women transforming the sector
“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform” Diane Mariechild
WOMEN IN TRANSPORT AWARDS KEYNOTE ADDRESS
We’re delighted to announce that Nompumelelo Dweba-Kwetana, newly appointed Port Manager for the Port of Durban, will be the keynote speaker at this year’s Women in Transport Awards to be held in Durban on the 30 November 2021.
No doubt, Nompumelelo is an inspiration to all women working within the sector and we are delighted that she will be sharing her journey with us at the Awards evening.
BOOK A SEAT OR TABLE AT THE AWARDS
ALIGN YOUR BRAND WITH EXCELLENCE
“Well done to the team. This was my first experience of the event and was impressed, made good contacts and look forward to further involvement.”
“Excellent content covered at the conference, It is an event not to be missed, by both Rail and Port professionals.”
“It was a privilege to have participated at the 2017 forum. Being able to hear about the outstanding projects taking place all over the continent and having the opportunity to share our experience was wonderful. Congratulations to all of you for organizing such exchange of ideas.”
“It was a pleasure participating in the event. Thanks for the opportunity to share our views and make a contribution towards the improvement of our regional corridors.”
Latest industry news
A look back at 2019
A detailed set of enhanced health and safety measures to ensure the successful integration of exhibitions and events post-COVID-19.