ATTRACTING YOUNG TALENT TO THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
Companies in the transport sector are often faced with the challenge of attracting young talent. This is an issue not only at company level, but for the whole industry. The transport sector must therefore find appealing and creative ways to stand out and position itself as an attractive and innovative industry, tackling chronic unemployment and building skills development.
What is the concept?
To address this collective need, African Ports and Rail Evolution is organising an initiative for university students to present a concept that tackles a major challenge in the port or rail sector. After two days, students will be invited to present their findings to the panel of judges and the winning group will be announced during a prize giving after the final conference session – all visitors welcome.
- Learn about career opportunities
- Gain exposure with top industry professionals
- Receive a complimentary pass to African Ports and Rail Evolution, worth over R7000
- Have the opportunity to be interviewed by a leading media partner
- Collect a hamper from Gautrain for participating’
Become a partner!
As a partner company to the student challenge, you will benefit from:
- Reputation-building: position your company as innovative and forward-looking by becoming an active part of this fun and engaging challenge
- Talent pool development: the engineers and business managers of tomorrow will recognise your brand as a key potential employer and you will be able to select individual candidates
- New ideas: get creative solutions and different perspectives on your business challenges
- Qualitative engagement: interact with some of the best students in Africa
For more information on becoming a partner or sponsor of the Student Challenge, contact Kelly Easton on KellyEaston@dmgevents.com
Official mobility partner:
Participating tertiary institutions: