The working experiences at Hertz, Imperial, Barlow Motor Investments, Highway Carriers, Key Hire,
ABSA and Standard Bank ( 14 years) has inculcated a passion for the transport industry underpinned by promoting sustainability in a complex and competitive transport industry.
1. Council member for SABOA – SA Bus Operators Association ( 8 years)
2. SANAS Certified Technical Assessor for Auditing of Certification Bodies – SANS 17021
3. RTMS – SANS 1395 – Road Transport Management System – NPC member.
4. IOM – International Organization for Migration – Trainer on awareness/prevention of Human Trafficking.
5. National Diploma in Transport – (RAU) now UJ
6. Served on the UJ Peer Review Panel for Bcom Logistics and Transport Degrees.
7. A SABS TC 241 – Road Safety Committee member.
8. An adjudicator ( 3 years) on the Annual National Road Safety Debate and Participatory Educational
Techniques competition for Schools held in conjunction with the Department of Education and
the RTMC – Road Traffic Management Corporation.