Call for papers now open!
The research and production for the Transport Evolution Africa Forum is now underway, with the event scheduled to take place 21 and 22 September 2021 in South Africa. Abstracts are now invited for the 2021 forum, with the advisory board keen to receive submissions. All submissions addressing port, rail and road-related topics will be considered, suggested focused areas include:
- Investment opportunities for transport infrastructure
- Project preparation
- Making transport work for African trade
- Solutions to low-tech transport infrastructure
- Solutions for rail networks and standardisation
- Road planning and rehabilitation
- Port development and moving forward
- International case studies for port, rail or road best practice
For more information regarding the programme or your abstract contact Le-Ann Hare, Portfolio Director on +27 21 700 5504.
Please be aware that commercial or advertorial papers will not be accepted. Abstract submission deadline is 15 July 2021.