Call for papers now open!
The research and production for the Transport Evolution Africa Forum is now underway, with the event scheduled to take place 30 November – 1 December 2021 in South Africa. Abstracts are now invited for the 2021 forum, with the advisory board keen to receive submissions. All submissions addressing port, rail and road-related topics will be considered, suggested focused areas include:
- Investment opportunities for transport infrastructure
- Project preparation
- Making transport work for African trade
- Solutions to low-tech transport infrastructure
- Solutions for rail networks and standardisation
- Road planning and rehabilitation
- Port development and moving forward
- International case studies for port, rail or road best practice
For more information regarding the programme or your abstract contact Le-Ann Hare on +27 21 700 5504. Please be aware that commercial or advertorial papers will not be accepted. Abstract submission deadline is 31 August 2021.